SneakerCreps Rating: 5/5
Release Date: February 11th 2017 @ 9:00am GMT
Reservation Date: February 8th 2017 via Adidas Confirmed App
The first Yeezy of 2017 is releasing in an all-black fashion! The simplistic colourway releases at low stock levels so it won’t be an easy cop. An all black upper emphasises the soft Primeknit material – allowing for adjustability in case you get the wrong size by a half up or down. This all rests on a black, world-renowned Boost Yeezy midsole allowing for ultimate comfort in every stride. Finally, text reading ‘SPLY-350’ hits the sidewall in a vibrant, rich shade of red.
Fun Fact: SPLY stands for Saint Pablo Loves You
To sign up for Yeezy updates and for info on where the official stores are located, click here.
More colourways are expected over the following months with the ‘Zebra’ edition just around the corner (Feb 25th). Rather than a Yeezy season, the sneaker is expected to launch more frequently throughout the entire year – making it easier for you to cop.
Boosting Your Chances
Using the Adidas Confirmed App:
- During the last minute, close all other apps apart from Confirmed
- During the last minute, turn on and off Airplane mode and connect to the fastest wifi accessible
- During the last 30 seconds, close the app and reopen it to make sure your counter isn’t lagging
- You need to press the reserve button in less than 1 second
- Use the simulator app to practise tapping fast and for more tips and tricks: Confirmed L
Free Online Raffles:
- Sneakersnstuff Infant
- Brown Thomas
- Philip Browne
- Philip Browne Infant
- Shiekh Shoes
- Excelsior Milano
- YME Universe
- Antonioli EU
- Harvey Nichols Men
- The Social Status
- Renaissance Antwerp
- First In Boost
- Maniere USA
- Par 5 Milano
Be sure to check out more of the latest sneaker releases on our website and follow us on Instagram @sneakercreps!